lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

You know me. I'm impulsive. That's what I love about you. ♥

Joel: Clem? They're erasing you.
Clem: I'm here
Joel: Clem, focus. I hired them.
Clem: Sweetie, calm down. Enjoy the scenery.
Joel: I need it to stop before I wake up and I don't know you anymore.
Clem: Okay, well, you know, just tell them to cancel it then.
Joel: What the hell are you talking about? I can't just cancel it. I'm asleep.
Clem: Wake yourself up!
Joel: Okay. You want me to wake up? Okay. Great. All right. Okay, here we go. This make you happy if I try?
Clem: Yeah.
Joel: I'll try really hard. Here we go. That was a great idea. Okay. Boy, that's working like gangbusters.
Oh, my God. What is that? Jesus Christ.! What the-- It's a birthmark!”
Joel: It did work, for a second- But I couldn't--
Clem: See?
Joel: I couldn't move.
Clem: Oh, well, Isn't that just another one of Joel's self-fulfilling prophecies? It's more important to prove me wrong than to actually--
Joel: Look, I don't want to discuss this right now, okay?
Clem: Fine. Then what? I'm listening.
Joel: I don't know. You erased me. That's why I'm here. That's why I'm doing this in the first place.
Clem: I'm sorry.
Joel: You-- You!
Clem: You know me. I'm impulsive.
Joel: That's what I love about you.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: