jueves, 17 de febrero de 2011

Clementine Kruczynski has had Joel Barish erased from her memory.

Carrie: Oh, no.!
Joel: Yes.! Valentine's Day is three goddamn days away.! I want it resolved. I'm willing to be the one to resolve it. So I call her, And she's changed her number. So I walked over to Antic Attic, you know, to get her something. I thought I'd go over to work, give her an early valentine, and-- You won't believe it. She's there with... This guy, this really young guy. And she looks at me like she doesn't even know who I am.

"Clem: Excuse me? Can I help you find something, sir?
Patrick: Hey, Clem-ato.
Clem: Patrick! Baby boy. What you doing here, baby?
Patrick: Just came to surprise you.
Clem: Let me know if you need something, sir.
Patrick: You look good. How are you?
Clem: Pretty good. Pretty bored. Pretty tired.”

Joel: Why? Why would she do that to me?
Rob: Hey, does anybody want a joint?
Carrie: Oh, God, Rob, give it a rest.
Joel: Oh, God. She's punishing me.
Carrie: I know, honey.
Joel: For being honest.
Carrie: It's horrible.
Joel: I should just go to her house.
Rob: No.! No, no, no. You don't wanna go there, man. You don't wanna go there. Get off. It's too-- Right.
Joel: Yeah. I don't want to seem desperate.
Carrie: Joel, why don't you just see this as a sign, make a clean break. Right?
Rob: All right, Joel, look, man, seriously.
Carrie: Rob.!
Rob: Here's the deal.
Carrie: Don't do that. Rob, what are you doing?
Rob: What's your fucking suggestion, Carrie? What's your brilliant, reasoned solution?
Carrie: You're gonna make this about our shit now? This isn't about us.
Rob: I agree. It's not about us. It's about Joel, who's an adult. Okay? Not Mama Carrie's kid. - What are you--
Carrie: This is your laundry.
Rob: That's great. That's good.

Joel: OK

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: