sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

While I'm in exile.

Sir Thomas Boleyn: You will be sent to France and stay there until you've learned your lesson.
Anne Boleyn: What? No! Father, please!
Sir Thomas Boleyn: How can you have done this? You knew full well that Mary's friendship with the king is at an extremely delicate state! Any scandal, any mark upon her name could be fatal!
The Duke of Norfolk: You will be sent to join the court of the French queen and stay there until your father has forgiven you.

Anne Boleyn: You told them didn't you?
Mary Boleyn: It was for your own good. You never would have gotten away with it. It would have ruined your prospects forever.
Anne Boleyn: Really? For my good? Well, I'll try to remind myself of that while I'm in exile, and you're here in the king's bed, not challenged for our father's affection! That it was for my good and not yours!

The Other Boleyn Girl (2008) by Justin Chadwick

No hay comentarios: