jueves, 17 de febrero de 2011

Her name is Clementine, and she's amazing!

Stan: Patrick, do me a favor. Hey, Patrick, do me a favor, will ya?
Patrick: Yeah
Stan: Can you check the voltage regulator?
Patrick: Yeah.
Stan: What do we got there?
Patrick: Uh, voltage looks fine.
Stan: Really? Well, I'm not wiping as clean as I like here. Check the, uh-- Check the connections, please.

Joel: Oh, there you are. I-- Why am I-- I don't understand what I'm looking at. Why am I standing here and--Oh, my God. Déjà vu. Déjà vu. This is so--
Howard: All right, we should get started. If we're gonna get the procedure... underway tonight, we have some work to do.
Joel: Underway tonight, we have some work to do.I'm in my head already, aren't I?
Howard: I suppose so. Uh, this is about right. This is what it-- This is what it would look like.
Stan: Very good.
Howard: We'll dispose of these mementos when we're done here. That way you won't be confused later by their unexplainable presence in your home.
Joel: We'll dispose of these mementos when we're done here. That way you won't be confused later by their unexplainable presence in your home.

Stan: Ah, there we go. Patrick?
Patrick: Yeah?
Stan: Patrick, can you check-- Patrick, I'm getting some sort of readout of my own voice.
Joel: Patrick? Patrick?
Patrick: Why are there so many wires?
Stan: A lot of equipment.
Patrick: Does that help? How's that?
Mary: How are you today, Mr. Barish?
Joel: I don't know if I like this.
Patrick: Think I might try this, then.
Stan: We're almost done now.
Howard: Mmm. Journal. That would be invaluable.
Joel: ''I met someone tonight. I don't know what to do. Her name is Clementine, and she's amazing.''

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: