martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

What do we do? Enjoy it.

Clem: Hi there.
Joel: Hi.
Clem:
I saw you sitting over here... By yourself, and I thought, ''Thank God. Someone normal who doesn't know how to interact at these things either.''
Joel: Yeah. I don't ever know what to say.

Clem: I'm Clementine. Can I borrow a piece of your chicken?
Joel: And then you just took it... without waiting for an answer.
It was so intimate, like we were already lovers. I'm Joel.
Clem: Hi, Joel.
So, no jokes about my name.
Joel: You mean like-- Oh, my darling, oh, my darling Oh, my darling Clementine - Huckleberry Hound, that sort of thing?
Clem: Yeah. Like that.
Joel: Oh, no jokes. No jokes.

Joel: One of my favorite things when I was a kid was my Huckleberry Hound doll. Oh. I think your name is magical.
Clem: This is it, Joel. It's gonna be gone soon.
Joel: I know.
Clem:
What do we do?
Joel:
Enjoy it.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: