lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

I can't remember anything without you.

Clem: Joel? I have another idea for this problem. This is a memory of me, The way you wanted to have sex on the couch after you looked down at my crotch.
Joel: What?
Clem: Joel, the eraser guys are coming here, so what if you take me somewhere else, somewhere I don't belong, and we hide there till morning?
Joel: Oh, man. I can't remember anything without you.
Clem: Thaks, that's very sweet, but try, okay?

Clem and Joel:
Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream
Merrily, merrily merrily, merrily
Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream Row,
row, row your boat Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream Merrily, merrily, merrily,
merrily Merrily, merrily merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream Row, row, row your boat

Clem: It's working! I'm a genius!
Joel? Joel? Where'd you go?
I'm supposed to come too!

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: