lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

He's stealing my identity!

Joel: Please.
Howard: So, why don't we begin by you telling me... everything you can remember.
Joel: Mierzwiak! Wake me up!
Howard: Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Barish. I thought you understood what was going on here.
Joel: I don't know. You're erasing her from me. You're erasing me from her-- I don't know. You've got this thing. I'm in my bed. I know it. I'm in my brain.
Howard: I'm part of your imagination too, Joel. How can I help you from there? Uh, I'm inside your head too. I'm you.
Patrick: Sorry.
Joel: Look. Who's that?
Howard: Oh, he-he works for us. That's, uh, Pa-a-a-a-atrick, baby boy.
Joel: He's stealing my identity. He stole my stuff. He's, uh, seducing my girlfriend with my words and my things. He stole her underwear. Oh, Jesus Christ! He stole her underwear.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: