sábado, 26 de febrero de 2011

Bullshit. Who is it? You met someone.

EXT. PARK - DAY
 Joel walks with Naomi.
 NAOMI: So what's going on, Joel?
 JOEL: I don't know, I've just been thinking, maybe we're not happy with each other. 
NAOMI: What?
 JOEL: Y'know, we've been, I don't know, sort of, unhappy with each other and --
 NAOMI: Don't say "we" when you mean "you."
 JOEL: I think maybe, we're both so used to operating at this level that -- How can one person be unhappy? If one person is unhappy, both have to be... by definition.
 NAOMI: Bullshit. Who is it? You met someone.
 JOEL: No.  I just need some space, maybe.
 NAOMI: The thing is, Joel, whatever it is you think you have with this chick, once the thrill wears off, you're just going to be Joel with the same fucking problems.
 JOEL: It's not somebody else.
 VOICE-OVER: I hate myself. 
Naomi walks off. Joel watches her. The scene fades.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2003) by Charlie Kaufman

No hay comentarios: