jueves, 17 de febrero de 2011

Show me which constellations you know!

Clem: It's really solid this time of year.
Joel: Whoa! I don't know. Eee!
Clem: Come on. Come on, come on.
Joel: Oh. So beautiful.
Clem: Isn't it?
Joel: Uh, don't go too far.
Clem: Whoo! Oww! Ow!
Joel: Whoa! Oh! Are you okay?
Clem: Ouch! Ohh.! Oh, my ass.!
Joel: I think I should go back.
Clem: Come on! Come on!
Joel: What if it breaks?
Clem: ''What if'? Do you really care right now?
Joel: Huh?
Clem: Come here. Please. Slidy-slidy. Slidy-slidy.
Joel: Whoa! This is good.
Clem: Here, let me show you this one thing.
Joel: Whoa.
Clem: Come on.
Joel: Think I heard a crack.
Clem: It's not gonna crack Or break or-- It's so thick. Show me which constellations
you know.
Joel: Um-- Oh. I don't... know any.
Clem: Show me which ones you know.
Joel: Okay. Okay. Oh. Here's Osidius.
Clem: Where?
Joel: Right there. See? Sort of a swoop. And a cross. Osidius the Emphatic.
Clem: You're full of shit. Right?
Joel: Nope. Osidius is right there. Swoop and cross.
Clem: Shut the fuck up!

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: