domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

Laugh at yourself.

Sam: If you can't laugh at yourself, life's gonna seem a whole lot longer than you like.

Andrew: All right, so what are we laughing at you about?

Sam: I lied again... I have epilepsy.

Andrew: Which part are we laughing about?

Sam: I had a seizure at the law office where I work, and they told me their insurance wouldn't cover me unless I wore preventative covering.

Andrew: What's preventative covering?

Sam: The helmet I was wearing... Oh come on, that's funny. That's really funny, I mean I'm the only person who wears a helmet to work who isn't putting out fires or racing for NASCAR. But what do you do, I can't quit... their insurance is amazing, what do you do? You laugh. I'm not saying I don't cry but in between I laugh and I realize how silly it is to take anything too seriously. Plus, I look forward to a good cry. It feels pretty good.

Garden State (2004) by Zach Braff

No hay comentarios: