lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

I want to have a baby!

Joel: Wanna go?
Clem: I want to have a baby.
Joel: Let's talk about it later.
Clem: No! I want to have a baby.
Joel: I don't think we're ready.
Clem: You're not ready.
Joel: Clem, do you really think you could take care of a kid?
Clem: What?
Joel: I don't wanna talk about it here.
Clem: I can't hear you. I can never the fuck understand what you're saying...
Joel: I don't wanna talk about this!
Clem: ... Fucking ventriloquist!
Joel: I... don't...
Clem: We're fucking gonna talk about it!
Joel: ...Want... to--
Clem: You can't just say something like that and say you don't wanna talk about it!
Joel: I'm sorry, Clem.
Clem: I'd make a fucking good mother! I love children, I'm creative and smart, and I'd make a fucking great mother!
Joel: Oh, God... Mmm!
Clem: It's you, Joel. It's you who can't commit to anything!
Joel: It's going! It's going!
Clem: You have no idea how lucky you are I'm interested in you! Maybe I should end this right here, Joel! Leave you at the flea market with this stupid costume jewelry! It's done. This is crap. Maybe you could find yourself a nice antique rocking chair to die in!
Joel: All the pain, confusion

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: