viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

You're not a stalker or anything, right?

Joel: Hi! I could, uh, give youa ride, if you need. It's cold.
Clem: Yeah. Okay. Yeah.
Joel: Yeah?
Clem: It is frosty. You're not a stalker or anything, right?
Joel: I'm not a stalker. You're the one that talked to me. Remember?
Clem: That is the oldest trick in the stalker book.
Joel:Really? There's a stalker book? I gotta read that one.
Clem: Look, I'm sorry if I came off sorta nutso. I'm not, really.
Joel: Oh, it's okay. I didn't think you were.
Clem: Do you wanna have a drink? I have lots of drinks, and I could, um--
Joel: Um--
Clem: Never mind. Sorry. That was stupid. I'm embarrassed now.
Joel: No, no, no, no.
Clem: Good night, Joel.
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: