lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

Where's the self-help section?

Stan: Patrick, can we get through this? Patrick...
Patrick: Hey Tangerine!
Clem: Oh Patrick, it's you... I'm so miserable right now.
Patrick: Why? What's wrong?
Clem: I don't know. I'm so confused!
Can I help you find something, sir?
Patrick: Confused?
What are you confused about? Everything's fine.
What are you scared of?
Clem: I don't know.
Do you love me?
Patrick: Of course I do.
Joel: Where's the self-help section?
Clem: Do you think I'm ugly?
Patrick: No! You're beautiful! Maybe I should come over.
Clem: No, no. I don't know. I-I'm a mess, Patrick. No...

Patrick: Well, just let me come over. I'll cheer you up.
Clem: Okay.
Patrick: Stan, can I leave for a while? My girlfriend's really upset.
Stan: Patrick... We're right in the middle of erasing this poor man's--
Mary: Let him go, Stan! Let him go. I'll help.
Patrick: See?
Mary: How hard can it be?
Patrick: She hates me. She wants me to go.
Stan: Go.
Patrick: I'll be right over, Tangerine.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: