martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

Hide me in your humiliation.

Joel: Shit. Come on, come on.
Clem: Hide me somewhere deeper, somewhere really buried.
Joel: Where?
Clem: Hide me in your humiliation.
Joel: Humiliation.

Mary: GoodBye Howard.
Stan:
No, wait. Howard. He's disappeared again.
Howard: Oh, dear.
Mary: I'm so sorry, Howard.

Joel: Humiliation. Humiliation. Hu-mi-lia--
Clem: Joel!
Joel:
I don't like it either. I'm just trying to find horrible secret places to--
Joel's Mom: Joel, honey, I have a surprise-- I just-- Oh, um-- Uh, you know what, honey? I'm just gonna ask you in the morning. Good night, sweetheart.
Clem: Hahaha
Clem: No, I'm sorry, Joel. Joely.
Joel: Shut up.
Clem: Look! Joel! Joel, look!
Joel: What?
Clem: Look where we are! Whoo!
Joel: Clem, This isn't good.
Clem: Then hide me somewhere-- Somewhere really buried.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: