lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

By morning you'll be gone!

Joel: You gotta be-- Clem, let me drive you home.
Clem: Get out of my face, faggot!
Joel: Look at it out here! It's all falling apart.! I'm erasing you, and I'm happy! You did it to me first! I can't believe you did this to me. Clem! Can you hear me? By morning you'll be gone! The perfect ending to this piece-of-shit story!

Patrick: with a girl being attracted to me? Is that a problem?
Stan: No, I think it's... funny.
Patrick: So, who do you think's better-looking, me or this guy?
Stan: Patrick, let's focus, buddy.
Patrick: Remember that girl we did last week? The one with the... potatoes?
Stan: That girl?
Patrick: That's this guy's girl.
Stan: Was. We took care of that.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: