martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

I don't like myself when I'm with him.

Clem: Vámonos, señor.
Joel: I-I had a really nice time last night.
Clem: Nice?
Joel:
I had the best fucking night of my entire fucking life... Last night.
Clem: That's better. This is weird.
Mary: To all patients of Dr. Howard Mierzwiak. My name is Mary Svevo
. We've met, but you don't remember me. I worked for a company you hired to have part of your memory erased.'' I have since decided that this is a horrible--
Joel: Some kind of teaser ad or something.
Mary: In order to correct this, I'm sending everyone's file back to them.
"My name is Clementine Kruczynski. I'm here to erase Joel Barish."

Joel: What is this?
Clem: I don't know.
"
He's boring. Is that enough reason to erase someone? I've been thinking lately how I was before and how I am now, and it's like he changed me. I feel like I'm always pissy now. I don't like myself when I'm with him. I don't like myself anymore. I can't stand to even look at him. That pathetic, wimpy, apologetic smile. That sort of wounded puppy shit he does, you know?"
Joel:
What are you doing?
Clem: I'm not doing anything.
"The bloom is certainly fucking off the rose at this point."
Joel:
Are you screwing with me?Clem: No!
Joel: You are screwing with me.
Clem: Joel, I'm not!
Joel:
You clearly are.
Clem: Look, let's just take a minute and—

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: