martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

You can have him. You did.

Howard: Hollis. Hollis! Hollis! Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Hollis.
Hollis:
I knew it, Howard.
Howard: Hollis, it didn't start out to be like this. I came here to work. Hollis, this is a one-time mistake!
Mary:
I'm a stupid girl with a stupid crush!
Howard: Yeah.
Mary: I swear I basically forced him into it!
Hollis:
Don't be a monster, Howard. Tell the girl.
Mary:
Tell me what?
Hollis:
Oh, you poor kid. You can have him. You did.
Mary: What?
Howard:
We have a history. I'm sorry. Y-You wanted the procedure. You-- You wanted it done... So you could get past, uh-- You could-- Yeah. Um, I have to, uh, finish the work in there. It's almost morning. We'll talk later. Okay?
Stan: Let me give you a lift home.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: