martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

I wish I knew you when I was a kid.

Kids: Hit it! Hit it! Joel!
Joel:
I can't! I gotta go home. I'll do it later!
Kids: Come on, You big sissy! Ooh!
Ooh, he has a girlfriend.!
Joel: Wait. What am I doing?
You know something, Freddy?

Kids:
And he loves her.!
Joel: You don't scare me anymore. Ow! Ow!
Clem: Joel! Joely, get up. Come on, it's not worth it.
Kids: Hit him! Hit him!
Clem: They're not worth it, Joel!
Tra-la-la-la-la! He's not listening! Come on, Joel.
Joel: Stupid! I'm so ashamed.
Clem: It's okay. You were a little kid.
Joel: Yeah?
Clem: Come on.
Joel: That's where I live-- lived.
I wish I knew you when I was a kid.
Clem: Do you like my pink hat?
Here, look, feel better. You can really kill me this time. It's my turn. Go. One, two, three.
Joel: I can? You're really gonna die though.
Clem: Uhum
Joel: Okay.
Clem: One, two, three.
Joel:
You're dead. Oh, my mom. It's-- It's okay. We're playing.
Clem: Hi, Joel's mom.
Joel: It's not real.
Clem:
He's killing me.
Joel:
Okay, are you dead yet? You're dead!
Howard: Uh, I think I got the hang of this.
I still don't understand it, but I'm finding him quickly enough.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: