martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

Happy with a secret.

Stan: Hey. You got a lot of your stuff there, I see.
Mary: Yeah, that's right. My stuff.
Stan:
I take it you're not coming back. I wouldn't come back if I was you either.
Mary:
Do you swear you didn't know?
Stan:
I-I swear.
Mary:
So you didn't do the erasing?
Stan:
Of course not. God, no.Mary: And you never even suspected we were together?
Stan:
Once, maybe. I was coming back from a job, and you were at his car. I saw you two talking. So I waved to you, and you giggled, you know.
Mary:
How'd I look?
Stan:
You looked happy. Happy with a secret.
Mary: And after that?
Stan:
I never saw you two together again like that, so I just-- I don't know. I just figured I was imagining things. I really like you, Mary Svevo. You know that?
Mary: Thanks.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: