sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

I'm the Swan Queen!

Erica: It's okay. I'm here. You were scratching all night.
Nina: Where's my clock?
Erica: Don't worry about that.
Nina: What time is it? The show is tonight, I have to...
Erica: No, no, no, no. Don't worry. I called the theater and I told them you aren't feeling well.
Nina: I have to go!
Erica: No. No, you don't.
Nina: Let go of me.
Erica: You're staying in here until you feel better.
Nina: Where is it?
Erica: This role is destroying you.
Nina: Move. Move!
Erica: Nina...! What happened to my sweet girl?
Nina: She's gone!
Erica: Nina! Oh, Nina! No, please! You're not well!
Nina: Let go of me!
Erica: You can't handle this.
Nina: I can't? I'm the Swan Queen. You're the one who never left the corps.
Black Swan (2010) by Darren Aronofsny

No hay comentarios: