lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

I have to see the frozen Charles now.

Patrick: Baby, what's going on?
Clem: I don't know. I don't know! I'm lost, I'm scared, I feel like I'm disappearing. My skin's coming off!. I'm getting old! Nothing makes any sense to me!
Patrick: You're not getting old.
Clem: Nothing makes any sense. Nothing makes any sense.
Patrick: Ohh, Tangerine.
Clem: Nothing makes any sense. Nothing makes any sense. Patrick.
Patrick: It's okay. It's okay.
Clem: Hey, let's go out dancing. Yeah? You wanna go out to Montauk with me?
Patrick: Montauk?
Clem: Yeah. No! Come up to Boston with me.
Patrick: Sure. Yeah. We can go next weekend.
Clem: No, no. Now. Now. Yeah. I have to go now. I have to see the frozen Charles now.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: