lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

I stole a pair of her panties as well.

Patrick: Well, uh... I kinda fell in love with her that night.
Stan: What? You little fuck--
Patrick: What? She was unconscious, man.
Patrick: Well, she was beautiful, and... I stole a pair of her panties as well.
Stan: Jesus! What?
Patrick: It's not like-- I mean, they were clean and all.
Stan: Don't tell me this stuff, man! I don't wanna hear this shit!
Patrick: They were clean.!
Stan: What? D-Don't.! Stop.!
Patrick: Okay. Yeah.! All right.!
Stan: Give me my papers.
Patrick: There's more... after we did her, I kind of... went where she works and asked her out.
Joel: Jesus.
Stan: Jesus, Patrick.! How unethical--
Patrick: It's not really that bad. What? Get that look off your face. What's wrong?
Stan: Patrick, you stole a girl's panties!

Joel:
There's someone here. He stole your underwear.
Clem: I don't see anyone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: