lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

This is the last time I saw you.

Joel: This is the last time I saw you.

It's three o'clock.
Clem: I kinda sorta wrecked your car.
Joel: Were you driving drunk? It's pathetic.
Clem: I was a little tipsy. Don't call me pathetic.
Joel: Well, it is pathetic. It's fucking irresponsible. Could've killed somebody.
Clem: Oh, God.
Joel: Maybe you did kill somebody. Should we turn on the news and see?
Clem: Oh, Christ.!
Joel: Should I check the grill to see if there's any children or small animals?
Clem: It's just a fucking dent, Joel. You're like an old lady or something.
Joel: Well, what are you like? A wino?
Clem: A wino? Jesus, are you from the '50s or something? A wino? Face it, Joely. You're freaked out because I was out late without you, and in your little wormy brain... You're trying to figure out, did she fuck someone tonight?
Joel: No, see, Clem, I assume you fucked someone tonight. Isn't that how you get people to like you?

Joel: I'm sorry. Okay? Clem, I didn't mean it. All right? Clem?
Clem: Your keys.
Joel: I was just--
Clem: I won't need them anymore.
Joel: I was just-- Angry or annoyed or something, I don't know. Clem?
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: