jueves, 17 de febrero de 2011

I have an appointment with Dr. Mierzwiak.

Mary: Good morning. Lacuna. No, I'm sorry. That offer expired after the new year. Yeah, sure. We can fit you in-- How about on the fifth? That's a Wednesday. All right, great. Could you spell that, please? Okay, and we'll need a daytime phone number. Great. Have a nice day. See you then. May I help you?
Joel: I'm Joel Barish.
Mary: Excuse me?
Joel: I'm Joel. Barish. I have an appointment with Dr.--
Mary: Mierzwiak. Here. Could you please fill this out?
Joel: I just want to talk to him.
Mary: You still need to fill the form out, sir.
Joel: Really?
Mary: Thank you.
Joel: Great. I don't have a pen.
Mary: There's a pen right there. Good morning. Lacuna. Oh. Oh, yeah, that offer. That's done now. That expired after the new year---

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) by Michel Gondry

No hay comentarios: