martes, 25 de enero de 2011

Then you don't deserve her.

Leonardo da Vinci: What have you done?

Henry: I have been born to privilege and with that comes specific obligations.

Leonardo da Vinci: Horseshit

Henry: You’re out of line, old man

Leonardo da Vinci: No, you are out of line. Have you any idea what that girl went through to get here tonight?

Henry: She lied to me

Leonardo da Vinci: She came to tell you the truth and you fed her to the wolves.

Henry: What do you know? You build flying machines and you walk on water, and yet you know nothing about life.

Leonardo da Vinci: I know that a life without love is not life at all.

Henry: And love without trust? What of that?

Leonardo da Vinci: She’s your match, Henry.

Henry: I am but a servant to my crown and I have made my decision. I will not yield!

Leonardo da Vinci: Then you don’t deserve her.

Ever After a Cinderella Story (1998) by Andy Tennant

1 comentario:

Belsan dijo...

Me encantó esta película. Tiene unas cuantas burradas históricas, pero el cuento en sí es muy bonito, y la adaptación de la Cenicienta también.