martes, 4 de enero de 2011

If you rescue me

If you rescue me
I'll be your friend for ever

Let me in your bed
I'll keep you warm in winter

All the kittens are playing
and they are having such fun
I wish it could happen to me

But if you rescue me
I'll never have to be alone again


All the cars drive so fast
And the people are mean
And sometimes it's hard to find food

Let me enter your world
I'll keep you aware and amuse
All the things we can do on the rain..

La Science des Rêves (2006) by Michel Gondry


2 comentarios:

Belsan dijo...

Qué escena tan... curiosa XD
La película es francesa?

Andie Tangerine dijo...

Es de un director francés Michel Gondry, el mismo director de Eternal Sunshine.

En esta película hay una combinación de tres idiomas: francés, español e inglés.

Todos los actores son franceses, a esepción de Gael García, que es mexicano y es el protagonista!