sábado, 29 de enero de 2011

Then we'll go steady. It'll be you and me.

Eli: Oskar! May I come in? Don't look at me. But you have to say that I can come in.
Oskar: You can come in...
Eli: Close your eyes.
Oskar: How did you get in?
Eli: I flew.
Oskar: Yeah, sure... You're not wearing anything. You're as cold as ice.
Eli: Sorry... is that gross?
Oskar: No...
Eli: Higgledy-piggledy shout. How many fingers are out?
Oskar: Eli... want to go steady?
Eli: What do you mean?
Oskar: Well... do you want to be my girlfriend?
Eli: Oskar... I'm not a girl.
Oskar: Oh... but do you want to go steady or not?
Eli: Couldn't we just keep things the way they are?
Oskar: I guess...
Eli: Do you do anything special when you go steady?
Oskar: No.
Eli: So everything's the same?
Oskar: Yes.
Eli: Then we'll go steady. It'll be you and me.
Oskar: Really? Good.
Låt den Rätte Komma in (2008) by Tomas Alfredson

No hay comentarios: