jueves, 27 de enero de 2011

She is my match in every way.

Henry: Hello!

Danielle: Hello. What are you doing here?

Henry: I emm… I came to rescue you.

Danielle: Rescue me? A commoner?

Henry: Actually, I came to beg you forgiveness. I offered you the world, and at the first test of honor I betrayed your trust. Please, Danielle.

Danielle: Say it again.

Henry: I’m sorry.

Danielle: No. The part where you said my name.

Henry: Danielle. Perhaps you would be so kind as to help me find the owner of this rather remarkable shoe?

Danielle: Where did you find that?

Henry: She is my match in every way. Please tell me I haven’t lost her.

Danielle: It belongs to a peasant, Your Highness, who only pretended to be a courtier to save a man’s life.

Henry: Yes, I know. And the name’s Henry, if you don’t mind. I kneel before you not as a prince, but as a man in love. But I would feel like a king if you, Danielle de Barbarac, would be my wife.

Ever After a Cinderella Story (1998) by Andy Tennant

No hay comentarios: