domingo, 23 de enero de 2011

That's amore ♥


Valentina:
You were right. The world is beautiful.
 I always dreamed it  would be just like this.
Tony: Yeah? And... what did I say you'd be happy? Isn't it just - perfect?
Valentina: Perfect...

Tony: If only we didn't have to make a choice.
Valentina: It doesn't have to be a choice.
Tony: Sweetheart? A rule's a rule!
Valentina: Those are my father's rules. We're free. See?
Tony: Oh, really.
Valentina: really.
Tony: Well, I suppose you're right.
Valentina: Tony, we're free if we want to be. Let's just let the river do the choosing. Now...Kiss me.

Valentina: When the moon hits your eyes like a big pizza pie…
  It's amore... 
When the stars make you drool Joost-a like pasta fazool
 you're in love...”
 
Valentina: I think I love you, Tony.
Tony: Val...
Valentina: We should lay here more offten. To get married... make babies...

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (2009) by Terry Gilliam

No hay comentarios: