viernes, 29 de julio de 2011

There's a Light.

Brad & Janet: In the velvet darkness of the blackest night burning bright.
There's a guiding star no matter what or who you are.
There's a Light. Over at the Frankenstein place.
There's a light. Burning in the fireplace.
There's a light, a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
I can see the flag fly, I can see the rain just the same. There has got to be     something better here for you and me.
A light in the darkness of everybody's life.
Riff Raff: The darkness must go down the river of nights dreaming flow         morphia slow. Let the sun and light come streaming into my life. Into my life.
Narrator: And so it seemed that fortune had smiled on Brad and Janet and      that they had found the assistance that their plight required or had they? 
The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975) by Jim Sharman.

No hay comentarios: