viernes, 29 de julio de 2011

J - A - N - E – T. I love you so.

Janet: Oh Brad, wasn't it wonderful. Didn't Betty look radiantly beautiful. Just an hour ago she was plain old Betty Monroe. Now she's Mrs.Ralph Hapschatt.
Brad: Er...yes, Janet.......Ralph's a lucky guy.
Janet: Yes.
Brad: Everyone knows Betty's a wonderful little cook.
Janet: Yes.
Brad: And Ralph himself will be in line for promotion in a year or so.
Janet: Yes.
Brad: Hey Janet.
Janet: Yes Brad.
Brad: I've got something to say.
Janet: Uh huh.
Brad: I really loved the skilful way you beat the other girls to the bride's    bouquet.
Janet: Oh Brad.
Brad: The river was deep but I swam it. The future is ours so let's plan it. So please don't tell me to can it. I've one thing to say and that's: Dammit,      Janet. I love you. The road was long but I ran it. There's a fire in my heart    and you fan it. If there's one fool for you then I am it. I've one thing to say     and that's: Dammit, Janet.
I love you. Here's a ring to prove that i'm not joker. There's three ways that    love can grow. That's good bad or mediocre.
Oh  J - A - N - E – T. I love you so.
 The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975) by Jim Sharman.

No hay comentarios: