miércoles, 27 de julio de 2011

Tutti fucking fruity

Baby: Just in case anyone's interested, I think I'm gonna be wanting some ice cream in about 10 miles.

Otis: "I think I'm gonna be wanting some ice cream in about 10 miles."
Baby: Don't you fucking imitate me, it's fucking rude! "I know what I know and I know I don't like that nut sack... "
Otis: Fuck you.
Baby: Fuck you!
Captain J.T. Spaulding: Two fucking seconds for the kid, is that gonna kill you?
Otis: Yes, it is going to kill me! I have calculated the time, and two seconds is the exact amount of time that is a hazard to my fucking health.
Baby: What the fuck is your problem? I'm in and out in two seconds!
Captain J.T. Spaulding: You know?
I think I'm gonna get me some tutti fucking fruity.
Baby: Tutti fucking fruity, that sounds good!

Otis: There is no fuckin' ice cream in your fuckin' future.

The Devil’s Rejects (2005) by Rob Zombie

No hay comentarios: