miércoles, 27 de julio de 2011

Don't ya like clowns?

Captain J.T. Spaulding: I'm gonna have to be taking your car today. See I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have for this here vehicle.
Susan: What's that about clown business?
Captain J.T. Spaulding:
Do I stutter, bitch?

Captain J.T. Spaulding: What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Jamie: No...
Captain J.T. Spaulding: Why? Don't we make ya laugh? Aren't we fuckin' funny?
You best come up with an answer, cos I'm gonna come back here and check on you and your momma and if you ain't got a reason why you hate clowns, I'm gonna kill your whole fucking family.
Jamie: Please...
Captain J.T. Spaulding: All right, now get your fuckin' ass out the car. Go on. Yayayayayaya!

The Devil’s Rejects (2005) by Rob Zombie

No hay comentarios: