martes, 26 de julio de 2011

...asking a bunch of stupid questions.

Lt. George Wydell: What did you see? Who was she with? Where was she going?
Captain Spaulding: I don't know. Yeah, that girl was in here last night. She was with three other stupid kids. They was nosing around...
asking a bunch of stupid questions.
Deputy Steve Naish: Questions about what?
Captain Spaulding: I don't know. This and that. Mostly a bunch of tired Dr. Satan bullshit. Look,
they caught a gander at the display in the back and they figured they'd run out and solve the great big Deadwood mystery about Dr. Satan.
Lt. George Wydell: And how'd they get that idea?
Captain Spaulding: I wrote 'em a map... out to the old farm road that runs past the Hanging Tree. I figured, what the hell? Can't do no harm. Besides, it's good for my tourist trade. Ha, ha!
Deputy Steve Naish: You can shit ten bricks for all I care.

House of 1000 Corpses (2003) by Rob Zombie

No hay comentarios: