lunes, 1 de agosto de 2011

He's lucky. You're lucky, I'm lucky, we're all lucky.

Janet:  Oh, Brad. Let's go back. I'm cold and I'm frightened.
    Brad: Just a moment, Janet. They          may have a telephone.
Riff Raff: Hello.
Brad: Uh - oh - Hi!  My name is Brad Majors. And this is my fiancee, Janet Weiss. I - ah - wondered if you could help us. Our car has broken down about two miles up the road. Do you have a phone we might use?
Riff Raff: You're wet.
Janet:  Yes, the rain has been very       heavy.
Brad: Yes.
Riff Raff: Yes. I think you had better both come inside.
Janet: You're too kind. 
Janet: Oh Brad, I'm frightened. What kind of place is this?
Brad: Oh, it's probably some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos.
Riff Raff: This way.
Janet: Are you - giving a party?
   Riff Raff: No. You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the         master's affairs.
Janet: Oh, lucky him.
Magenta: He's lucky. You're lucky, I'm lucky, we're all lucky. 

The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975) by Jim Sharman.

1 comentario:

Belsan dijo...

Las palabras se quedan cortas para expresar cuánto amo esta película. Algún día quiero ir a una de esas reposiciones con cosplay y efectos especiales.