domingo, 6 de marzo de 2011

You're gonna love the material.

Aunt Sylvia Largeman: Do you know your mother redid the hallway bathroom?
Andrew: What? I'm sorry. What?
Aunt Sylvia Largeman: Since I met her, she never showed an interest in anything. All of a sudden, a month ago, she wakes up... she wants to redecorate a bathroom. I helped her.
Andrew: Oh, must have been fun.
Aunt Sylvia Largeman: Well, I sew. I made you something. It's a shirt.
Andrew: That's... That's good. Thank you.
Aunt Sylvia Largeman: Will you try it on now?
Andrew: Now?
Aunt Sylvia Largeman: In case I have to fix it before you leave again… and we don't see you for another nine years. I wanna make sure it fits.
Andrew: Oh. Okay.
Aunt Sylvia Largeman: You're gonna love the material. I used the leftovers from your mother's design. Gorgeous.
Garden State (2004) by Zach Braff

No hay comentarios: