domingo, 6 de marzo de 2011

I like to mate after battle.

Carol: It's good, isn't it? I always try to save a couple of the marshmallows till the very end... but I never make it. I always end up with... a bunch of flake things and pink milk. My mind wanders.

Andrew: So, Tim... How long have you been working at Medieval Times?

Tim: Three years. B-But I've only been a knight for two. You have to pay your dues. I worked in the stables and helped in the kitchen.

Carol: When I started, he was making the coleslaw. It hasn't been the same since you got knighted.

Tim: But I really just stirred it.

Carol: Don't be modest. Mr. Modesty won the joust last night.

Andrew: Congratulations.

Tim: It's not that big a deal. It's fixed.

Andrew: What was it that happened to you in high school? You had a thing. I forgot what it was.

Mark: He got the shit kicked out of him.

Carol: No, he didn't.

Mark: How do you know? He got the shit kicked out of him by Tyrell Freedmen.

Tim: I fucked him up too.

Mark: He knocked your teeth out.

Tim: He only chipped one tooth. So, uh, w-what are you up to now, Mark? You're digging graves?

Carol: Mark's getting into real estate. Tim can speak Klingon.

Andrew: What?

Tim: No, I can't.

Carol: Yes, you can.

Mark: What the fuck is Klingon?

Andrew: Like the Star Trek guys?

Carol: Yeah, he can speak their language.

Tim: No, she's kidding.

Carol: No, I'm not. Why are you being shy?

Mark: Yeah, don't be shy, Tim.

Tim: It's just... It's made-up. This guy who plays the wizard at work is a Trekkie. I don't...

Carol: Don't be shy. Tell them what you said to me last night.

Tim: No.

Mark: Say what you said to her last night.

Mark: You gotta be kidding me.

Carol: It means, "I like to mate after battle."

Tim: That's not what I said.

Carol: Yeah.

Tim: No. No. That wasn't the one I said. This one means, "Kill Kirk"... and also "Hallelujah," depending on the context.

Mark: You must have got it confused with, uh...

Carol: Honey, that is good.

Mark: You know what that means, Tim? Well, I do. It means, "Get the fuck out of my house... before I chop your fucking head off."

Carol: Mark, he's a knight.

Mark: He's just a fast-food knight.

Tim: I should get going. Thanks, uh, for the cereal. I had a lovely evening. By the way, it says "balls" on your face.

Mark: Asshole!

Carol: My mom did it.

Garden State (2004) by Zach Braff

No hay comentarios: