viernes, 24 de junio de 2011

What do you think about love at first sight?

Dean: I don’t know I just feel like I should stop thinking about it but I can’t. Maybe I’ve seen too many movies, you know, love at first sight. What do you think about love at first sight? You think you can love somebody just by looking at ‘em? But the thing is, man, I felt like I knew her. You know. You ever get that feeling?
Marshall: Yeah like you’ve seen her before and you just know her...
Dean: Yeah.
Marshall: Yeah it’s a feeling...but the thing is, you actually don’t know her.
Dean: Yeah I don’t, right?
Marshall: Right.
Dean: I felt like I did though.
Marshall: If you get a little pussy, I think the mental-ness will get out your head.
Dean: I’m too much in my head, right?
Marshall: Yeah, you already know where she live at, right?
Dean: No she was just like visiting her grandmother.
Marshall: So why don’t you go back to that grandmother and ask her where she lives.
Dean: I should go back, right?
Marshall: Yeah. If you like her, yeah
Dean: She just seems different you know? I don’t know.
Marshall: Wait. How different?
Dean: I dunno, I just got a feeling about her. You know when a song comes on and you just gotta dance?

Blue Valentine (2010) by Derek Cianfrance

No hay comentarios: