viernes, 24 de junio de 2011

Money I can take girl's out to dates with.

Dean: Can I talk to you for a second?
Cindy: Why?
Dean: You think I stole that money, don't you? Yeah, you do.
Cindy: No.
Dean: Look, I've stolen money before, okay, I know what it's like to get busted. That's what it feels like. I didn't steal it. I've got a job. Okay? This is my job.
Cindy: Okay, I got it.
Dean: I make money. Money I can take girl's out to dates with. Just so you know.
Cindy: Good to know. Okay.
Dean: What’s your name?
Cindy: Go away.
Dean: "Go away"?
Cindy: Go away.
Dean: Thats a weird name. Hold on a second, I wanna give you something. Look at that. Thats my business card. I dont have a phone...or a phone number... but if you call this number right here... and ask for me... theyll tell me youve called.
Cindy: Great.
Dean: Who should I say is calling?

Blue Valentine (2010) by Derek Cianfrance

No hay comentarios: