viernes, 24 de junio de 2011

We’ve got our own song.

Dean: I know I’m not good enough for you.
Cindy: Stop it.
Dean: It’s true, I’m not. Baby, it’s true.
Cindy: It’s not, you’re hurting my feelings. Don’t say that. No, but nobody is.
Dean: So as long as... that’s the case I want the job. Baby!
Cindy: What?
Dean: I got you a present. That’s it. Boom!
Cindy: Oh, baby. Did you make it??
Dean: Well, I didnt make it, but I got us a song. You know like our song that will just be for you and me... Because everyone’s got songs... But they’re lame and they all share them. It’s disgusting... But not us. We’ve got our own song.
Cindy: We have our own song. What is it?
Dean: You wanna listen to it?
Cindy: I love you.
Dean: Stop it! I love you too! Listen!

Blue Valentine (2010) by Derek Cianfrance

No hay comentarios: