viernes, 24 de junio de 2011

One day it will be your time.

Iron Maven: Ruthless, Ruthless, Ruthless.
Bliss Cavendar:
Maven, Maven, Maven?
Iron Maven: Hey, guess how old I am.
Bliss Cavendar: 27?
Iron Maven: Oh, that's sweet. I'm 36. Guess when I started skating. I was 31. 'Cause
it took me that long to find one thing that I was really good at. And you know what? I worked my ass off to get it.
Bliss Cavendar:
Yeah, me too.
Iron Maven: It's too bad you're only 17.
Iron Maven: What do you think the league is gonna say when they find that out? Or your teammates, when they find out you've been lying? That's gonna be rough.
Bliss Cavendar: Maven, please, look...
Iron Maven: No, you look.
One day it will be your time, Ruthless, but it's not your time now. And if I was you, I wouldn't even bother lacing up those skates.
Bliss Cavendar: Fuck.

Whip it (2009) by Drew Barrymore

No hay comentarios: