domingo, 20 de junio de 2010

Vanilla Sky (2001) by Cameron Crowe


I think she's the saddest girl to ever to hold a martini.

I'll tell you in another life, when we are both cats.

Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

Even in my dreams, I'm an idiot who knows he's about to wake up to reality.

Holy God. This is going to change my life in a zillion different ways. I must be nuts.

This is a revolution of the mind.

Don't you know that when you sleep with someone, your body makes a promise whether you do or not.

Just remember, the sweet is never as sweet without the sour, and I know the sour.

What is any life without the pursuit of a dream?

See, I've got this little problem. I've got a stalker.

Look at us. I'm frozen and you're dead, and I love you.

But I just think good things will happen, if you are a good person with a good attitude, don't you think?

It's been a brilliant journey of self-awakening. And now you've simply got to ask yourself this: What is happiness to you, David?

These? These are more than headaches. These are steel plates slicing through my every thought.

I want to live a real life... I don't want to dream any longer.

Do you love me? I mean really love me. Because if you don't... I'll just have to kill you.

It was Sofia who never fully recovered. It was she who some how knew you best... and like you, she never forgot that one night where true love seemed possible.

David: Do you remember what you told me once? That every passing minute is a another chance to turn it all around.
Sofía: I'll find you again.
David: I'll see you in another life... when we are both cats.

No hay comentarios: