viernes, 17 de septiembre de 2010

Madonna

Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.

A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want.

Sometimes you have to be a bitch to get things done.

I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.

When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it.

Strong women leave big hickies

I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.

I have the same goal I've had ever since I was a girl. I want to rule the world.

Better to live one year as a tiger, than a hundred as a sheep.

To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give. That takes courage, because we don't want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt.

I won't be happy till I'm as famous as God.

I think that everyone should get married at least once, so you can see what a silly, outdated institution it is.

I'm anal retentive. I'm a workaholic. I have insomnia. And I'm a control freak. That's why I'm not married. Who could stand me?

I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams.

It takes a REALLY big man to fill my shoes

I always thought I should be treated like a star.

I feel just as hungry today as I did the day I left home.

It is difficult to believe in a religion that places such a high premium on chastity and virginity.

No hay comentarios: