miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

Montparnasse

Sitting there, alone in a foreign country, far from my job and everyone I know, a feeling came over me.It was like remembering something I'd never known before or had always been waiting for, but I didn't know what. Maybe it was something I'd forgotten or something I've been missing all my life.
All I can say is that I felt, at the same time, joy and sadness. But not too much sadness, because I felt alive. Yes, alive.
That was the moment I fell in love with Paris. And I felt Paris fall in love with me.

Paris Je t'aime (2006)

2 comentarios:

Belsan dijo...

Loved that film! My favourite story was the one by Isabel Coixet. It was a weird way to look at love, but it was great. Do you have any favourite?

Andie Tangerine dijo...

It is one of my favourites too, so strong... and it shows how we can forget what's really important... and how we can loose it so easily.

I also like Tour Eiffel, so orginal :)

But my favourite is Faubourg Saint-Denis, just so well done and rich in details.