miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

I'm not finished

PEG
Hello. Hello. Why are you hiding back there? You don't have to hide from me. I'm Peg Boggs. I'm your local Avon representative and I'm as harmless as cherry pie.
(Peg sees Edward's scissorhands.)
Oh my! I can see that I've disturbed you. How stupid of me! I'll just be going now.
EDWARD
Don't go.
PEG
Oh my! What happened to you?
EDWARD
I'm not finished.
PEG
Uh, put those down. Don't come any closer. Just please... Those are your hands? Those are your hands. What happened to you? Where are your parents? Hum... Your mother? Your father?
EDWARD
He didn't wake up.
PEG
Are you alone? Do you live up here all by yourself? What happened to your face? Hum, you know, I won't hurt you. But at the very least let me give you a good astringent and this will help to prevent infection. What's your name?
EDWARD
Edward.
PEG
Edward? I think you should just come home with me.

No hay comentarios: