sábado, 24 de abril de 2010

Love in the times of cholera (2007) by Mike Newell

Shoot me. There is no greater glory than to die for love.

Age has no reality except in the physical world.

The essence of a human being is resistant to the passage of time.

Our inner lives are eternal, which is to say that our spirits remain as youthful and vigorous as when we were in full bloom.

My heart is like the ocean endless and everlasting

Think of love as a state of grace, not the means to anything, but the alpha and omega. An end in itself.

I discovered to my joy, that it is life, not death, that has no limits.

Nothing is more difficult than love.

I love you above all else. More than anyone else in the world.

Fermina I have waited for this opportunity for 51 years, nine months and four days. That is... how long I have loved you from the first moment I cast eyes on you un... until now.

From the moment I was born, I have never said anything I did not mean.

No hay comentarios: