jueves, 23 de julio de 2009

Happy Bunny (:

You’re ugly and that’s funny

Since you’re gross, shouldn’t you be smart?

Give me your number. Like I’d ever call you!

I’m not spoiled. I deserve all my stuff!

You’re dumb. I like that.

I’m cute - let’s put me in charge!

Thank you for not making me kill you.

Smoking - just pay for the lung disease and keep the yellow teeth as our free gift!

I might like you better if you’d shut up every once in a while!

I just don’t listen!

POISON…mints for friend!

Actually, the world does revolve around me.

You smell like butt.

You’re so dumb.

It’s a free country but stupid people should have to pay to stay.

Run along and die now…

I’ll be nicer when you’re smarter.

Don’t ruin my good mood by talking.

Would you like to suck on a mint? Since you already suck all the time.

Oops! I pooped on your things!

Hi, loser!

I know I’m playing my music too loud. I just don’t care.

Is “ass” your real name?

You’re stinky.

Plotting revenge is fun.

You suck, big time.

Is that really your face? I’m so sorry!

Buy me stuff and I’ll be nicer.

School prepares you for the real world. Which also sucks.

I hate you so bad.

You’d be cooler if you were me.

I hate everything.

It’s okay if you want to drop dead.

I hear the other ucky people calling you.

Hating you makes me all warm inside.

You’re ugly and that’s sad.

Your anger makes me happy.

It’s cute how you think I’m listening.

Cute but psycho. Things even out.

I’m not mean, you’re just a sissy.

I love boys. They’re stupid.

Wow, you’re ugly.

Crazy doesn’t even begin to cover it.

Gosh, old people suck.

I know how you feel. I just don’t care.

When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemies’ eyes.

I have a dream and in it, something eats you.

It’s not your fault. I’m blaming you anyway.

Hey, you made me throw up a little.

Let’s focus on me.

Cruel but cute, so I’m worth it.

Make the stupid people shut up.

I just realized: I don’t care!

Cute but kind of evil.

It’s all about me. Deal with it.

Life. Get one.

I’m cute. You’re not. Seems so unfair.

Not listening.

It’s cute how stupid you are.

I made a little sculpture of you.

No hay comentarios: