viernes, 17 de julio de 2009

Big Fish (2003) by Tim Burton


Sandra Templeton, I love you and I WILL marry you.

They say when you meet the love of your life time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell ya is that once time starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.


There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool.

Young Ed Bloom
: I just saw the woman I'm going to marry. I know it. But I lost her.
Amos Calloway: Oh, tough break. Well, most men have to get married *before* they lose their wives.
Young Ed Bloom: I'm gonna spend every day for the rest of my life looking for her. That, or die alone!

Now I may not have much, but I have more determination then any man you're ever likely to meet.

I've been nothin' but myself since the day I was born, and if you can't see that it's your failin', not mine.

There are some fish that cannot be caught. It's not that they're faster or stronger than other fish. They're just touched by something extra.

A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way he becomes immortal.

You don't know me, but my name's Edward Bloom... And I love you.

I don't think I'll ever dry out.

There comes a point when any reasonable man will swallow his pride and admit he made a mistake. The truth is... I was never a reasonable man.

Sometimes, the only way to catch an uncatchable woman is to offer her a wedding ring.

You're like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny combined - just as charming, and just as fake.

Most men, they'll tell you a story straight through. It won't be complicated, but it won't be interesting either.

Sandra Bloom: You don't even know me.
Young Ed Bloom: I have the rest of my life to find out.

Will Bloom: Unbelievable.
Senior Ed Bloom: The story of my life.

No hay comentarios: