sábado, 10 de enero de 2009

Eternal Sunshine (2004) by Michel Gondry

· Today is a holiday invented by greeting card companies ... to make people feel like crap

·
Sand is overrated. It's just tiny little rocks

·
Why do I fall in love with every woman I see...who shows me the least bit of attention?

·
Book slave there for, like, five years now.

·
I apply my personality in a paste.

·
I'm a vindictive little bitch, truth be told.

·
My embarrassing admission is, I really like that you're nice right now. I mean, I can't tell from one moment to the next what I'm gonna like, but right now.. .I'm glad you are.

·
Clem: You're not a stalker or anything, right?
Joel: I'm not a stalker. You're the one that talked to me. Remember?
Clem: That is the oldest trick in the stalker book.

·
Drink up, young man. It'll make the whole seduction part less repugnant.

·
I'm always anxious, thinking I'm not living my life to the fullest, taking advantage of every possibility, making sure I'm not wasting one second of the little time I have.

·
I'm gonna marry you. I know it.

·
I'll pack a picnic. A night picnic. Night picnics are different.

·
Wish me a happy Valentine's Day when you call! That'd be nice.

·
Oh! You said "I do." I guess that means were married

·
Tomorrow night? Honeymoon on ice?

· Show me which constellations you know


·
I need your lovin' like the sunshine

·
Don't want to end up at Mickey D's. Right? McRomance!

-
Clementine Kruczynski has had Joel Barish erased from her memory. Please never mention their relationship to her again. Thank you. Lacuna Inc

· Miss Kruczynski was not happy and wanted to move on. We provide that possibility.

· I'm the nicest guy she ever went out with.

·
You know Clementine. She's like that. She's impulsive.

·
We want to empty your home-- We want to empty your life of Clementine.

·
My name is Joel Barish, And I'm here to erase Clementine Kruczynski.

·
I met someone tonight. I don't know what to do. Her name is Clementine, and she's amazing.

·
This is the last time I saw you.

·
Clem: A wino? Jesus, are you from the 50's or something? A wino? Face it, Joely. You're freaked out because I was out late without you, and in your little wormy brain... You're trying to figure out, did she fuck someone tonight?
Joel: No, see, Clem, I assume you fucked someone tonight. Isn't that how you get people to like you?.

·
Get out of my face, faggot!

·
By morning you'll be gone! The perfect ending to this piece-of-shit story!

·
Patrick, you stole a girl's panties!

·
Should've left you at the flea market.

·
Maybe you could find yourself a nice antique rocking chair to die in!

·
Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.

·
I'm an open book. I tell you everything.

·
Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating.

·
People have to share things, Joel. That's what intimacy is.

·
What do you write in there if you don't have any thoughts or passions or... Iove?

·
Are we like those poor couples... you feel sorry for in restaurants? Are we the dining dead? I can't stand the idea of us being a couple people think that about.

·
She's gonna be drunk and stupid now.

·
'Clemen-teen'' the tangerine: juicy and seedless.

·
Nothing makes any sense. Nothing makes any sense.

·
Clem: Joely?
Joel: Yeah, Tangerine?
Clem: Am I ugly? When I was a kid, I thought I was. Can't believe I'm crying already. Sometimes I think people don't understand how lonely it is to be a kid. Like you don't matter. So, I'm eight... and I have these toys, these dolls. My favorite is this ugly girl doll who I call Clementine. And I keep yelling at her: ''You can't be ugly! Be pretty!'' It's weird. Like if I can transform her, I would magically change too.
Joel: You're pretty.
Clem: Joely, don't ever leave me.

·
Mierzwiak, please let me keep this memory. Just this one.

·
I could die right now, Clem. I'm just... Happy. I've never felt that before. I'm just exactly... Where I wanna be.

·
I don't want this anymore! I wanna call it off!

·
Smell my pitt!

·
Sweetie, calm down. Enjoy the scenery.

·
I need it to stop before I wake up and I don't know you anymore.

· Clem: You know me.
I'm impulsive
Joel: That's what I love about you

·
I can't remember anything without you

·
Hey, honey, look. My crotch is still here, just as you remembered it.
Joel:
Yuck.

·
There's no time to fuck around.

·
Joel: I love being bathed in the sink.
Joel's Mom: ... Dreadful sorry, Clementine.
Joel: Such a feeling of security.
Clem: I've never seen you happier, baby Joel.

·
I wish I knew you when I was a kid.

· "
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot?
'The world forgetting, by the world forgot.

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.
Each prayer accepted and each wish resigned".

· I've loved you for a very long time


·
Look, man, I'm telling you right off the bat I'm high maintenance, so I'm not gonna tiptoe around your marriage... or whatever it is you've got going there. If you wanna be with me, you're with me.

·
Too many guys think I'm a concept, or I complete them, or I'm gonna make them alive. But I'm just a fucked-up girl who's looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours.

·
You had the whole human race pegged.

· I still thought you were gonna save my life


·
Remember me. Try your best. Maybe we can

·
You were in that orange sweatshirt that I would come to know so well... and even hate, eventually. At the time I thought, ''How cool! An orange sweatshirt"

·
It was so intimate, like we were already lovers.

·
I think your name is magical

·
Clem: This is it, Joel. It's gonna be gone soon.
Joel: I know.
Clem: What do we do?

Joel:
Enjoy it.

· It's our house... just for tonight
. We are ''David and Ruth Laskin.'' Which one do you want to be? I prefer to be Ruth, but I can be flexible.

·
I'm ruthless at the moment.

·
I thought maybe you were a nut, but you were exciting.

·
I wish I'd stayed too. Now I wish I'd stayed. I wish I'd done a lot of things.

· Clem: Joely? What if you stayed this time?
Joel: I walked out the door. There's no memory left.
Clem: Come back and make up a good-bye, at least. Let's pretend we had one. Bye, Joel.
Joel:
I love you.
Clem: Meet me in Montauk

·
I had the best fucking night of my entire fucking life...last night.

·
You made me look skinny.

·
I can't see anything that I don't like about you.

·
Joel: Okay
Clem: Okay

Andie Kruczynski & Hoseluis Barish

No hay comentarios: