martes, 6 de enero de 2009

My Love Quotes ♥


This is Destiny; eternal & everlasting LOVE

My heart is ever at your service

If you're a bird I'm a bird.

To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven

In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life.

Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essense

I love him and that's the beginning of everything

There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own

Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life

If I know what love is, it is because of you

So dear I love him that with him, all deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life

Come, let us make love deathless

When you are in love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams

As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age. There is one thing that will never change... I will always keep falling in love with you.

Love is a many splendid thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love.

Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you.

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever

Love at first sight is a myth to some, and a matter of fact to others

There is no remedy for love but to love more

I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.

When I see something I like, I gotta... I love it.

It is the most wonderful feeling in the whole world, knowing you are loved and wanted.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage

My love and what I have to give to you is endless

Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile

Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever-fixed mark, that looks on tempests and is never shaken.

True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart

Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart.

I live for one thing, to make you happy; to live firmly and joyously in the moment

You're my immortality

I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day

I'm lost in your eyes and you won't blink

They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love...and be loved in return

Sandra Templeton, I love you and I WILL marry you

Without love, life would have no purpose

I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough

I lost my heart when I found yours

An eternity is not long enough for every thing I have for you

The couple that fights the most is the one most in love... it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring.

The best thing about me is you

Sólo necesité un segundo para empezar a amarte y ni toda la vida alcanzaría para olvidarme de ti, eres lo más importante en mi vida, tú mi principio y mi fin...

Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever

Tu eres todo lo que me equilibra

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place,
suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace,
suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
it all revolves around you.

Nobody thinks it will work, do they? No. You just described every great success story.


A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous

This is it, life will never be better, or sweeter than this.

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies

Y es por ti que conocí lo que es amar

Y el deseo gira en espiral, porque mi amor por ti es total...... y es para siempre

Why do birds suddenly appear
everytime you are near
Just like me they long to be close to you
Why do stars fall out from the sky
everytime you walk by, just like me they long to be close to you

The spaces between your fingers were created so that mine could fill in

As for me, to love you alone, to make you happy, to do nothing which would contradict your wishes, this is my destiny and the meaning of my life

He's my eveything and more

There are millions of people in this world, but in the end it all comes down to one. I still panic sometimes, forget to breathe, but I know that there's something beautiful in my imperfections; the beauty that he held up for me to see. The strength that I will never be able to say.

I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be tours

To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart

My night has become a sunny dawn because of you

I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him

What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven

To Love is to burn, to be on fire!

Love's fire heats water, water cools not love

Il est beau comme le soleil

El amor perfecto deja huella

Latika: I thought we would meet only in death.
Jamal Malik: This is our destiny.
Latika: Kiss me.

Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one

You said forever and forever it shall be

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye

Why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream

We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.

Make me immortal with a kiss

Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction

Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again

The soul mate is what we aspire to and like to understand about us, is what we deem to be perfection, purity and endless regarding our own being.

Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly
Do you believe in destiny? That even the powers of time can be altered for a single purpose? That the luckiest man who walks on this earth is the one who finds... true love?

I want to be what you are, see what you see, love what you love

And if it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart, the only dream that mattered had come true. In this life, I was loved by you.

If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?

We love this kind of immortal love

Come what may, I will love you until my dying day

You're not perfect sport, and let me save you the suspense, this girl you met, she isn't perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other.

I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

She's crazy jay...thats why you love her right?

Love is in my heart and in your eyes


You're in my heart just like a tattoo

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is per fect, as long as they are perfect for each other.

I'll be with you endlessly


I could never let you go

I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself

Forever you'll be in my arms

This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime

He's perfect in every match

There are only four questions of value in life.
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made of?
What is worth living for?
What is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same. Only love.

There's an Italian painter, named Carlotti, and he defined beauty...He said it was the summation of the parts, working together in such a way that nothing needed to be added, taken away, or altered, and thats you, you're beautiful.

You jump, I jump, right?

I'm not afraid. When they ask me what I liked the best, I'll tell them, it was you

You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done...
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear.....

And if you were a kiss, I know I'd be a hug

You're everything I hoped for

I'm sticking with you cause I'm made out of glue

You just couldn't let me go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object..
I think you and I are destined to do this forever ♥

It is love, not reason, that is stronger than death.

No hay comentarios: